What makes a Mobile Online Battle arena game stand out from other genres, is that they each have a vast array of characters to choose in gameplay. It’s layer upon layer of strategy that makes the MOBA overwhelming for the players who aren’t used to play games like this.
Smite stands out from even among the Online Battle arena games because it is more welcoming to the new players than other games like it.
In this site, we will show you how to see the stats of the character in the Smite game. Also, you can refer to the tier list for smite, to pick the best Smite characters.
The goal of the game is to destroy the base camp of our enemies and here it is represented by a Titan. In this game, players can easily control the characters with their keyboard and currently 104 God(characters)in the Smite.
The gods are inspired by various mythologies like Greek, Japanese, Hindu, and more.
How to use smite tier list
- S – Highest and Most Powerful in Smite.
- A – Very Strong but not more powerful than S Tier characters.
- B – Decent level characters and can be viable in the hands of good players.
- C – Mid Level characters. Neither worst nor good.
- D – Little lower than average. If you are a newbie, then definitely don’t use these characters.
- E – Under power and weak characters. Choose them only if you enjoy playing these characters.
- F – Weak and worst characters in Smite.
Tier 1/ S Grade Heroes: They are considered as best Heroes.
Tier 2/ A Grade Heroes: They are considered as Great Heroes.
Tier 3/ B Grade Heroes: They are considered as Above average Heroes.
Tier 4/ C Grade Heroes: They were mentioned on the tier list at least half of the time, but they are not the Best ones for starters.
Characters with * before their name means they are Ranked SS, and they are the Top Characters in the Game.
We hope you got an idea of how to see the stats and powers of the SMITE characters easily. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.