If you one of the shopping freak, you would have done some form of online shopping before. Online shopping has many pros and cons you would have experienced. One hand you can shop in the comfort of your home or on the go. But on the other hand, you can never really be sure of the quality of the product until you receive it.
The customers can’t see or test the product before buying, it means that they will almost always read product reviews first.
2 Reasons why one must write good online reviews:
You may think that a lot of people who write online reviews are being paid or compensated in some manner. The truth is, many of them actually do it for some selfless reasons, and here are some of the key ones:
1. Sharing is caring: You may have avoided buying a sketchy product thanks to good and honest reviews. A number of people that write genuinely do it to help others make good decisions. Why not do the same for them?
2. Better Product: Good reviews can help companies improve their product qualities and their drawbacks. It is basically free user feedback! So, if you don’t like a product and that will helps the company to understand exactly what they need to change.
Here is an example website that reviews the best products for Home and Kitchen needs. Considering it as an example, you can brainstorm the ideas of writing a detailed review.
Look at how other customers have reviewed the products from online shopping sites.
Tips for writing review a product on Amazon and other online sites:
It is a good idea to write the review in a conversational manner, this lets readers respond and suggest their point of view. When you reply back people can find your review more conceivable and authentic. Follow the things to ensure that you are engaging your review readers:
- You can leave contact information of yours, where they can ask you more question or you can share your experience with them.
- Respond to comment about your review regularly.
- If you have written a completely different review of what the client experienced, you can try to explain your complaint to the manufacturer.
Describe all the steps you did to encounter your problems on the way so the readers can follow and comment on specific steps in your process.
A perfect online review should be as neutral as possible. If you are writing a review after having a bad day at work, this could impact your review and it wouldn’t be as accurate as it should be. So that, try to put urself in a neutral mood when you starting writing your review. Here are some things you must keep in mind:
- Start with some positive points and include constructive feedback.
- Add some number of pros and cons.
- Try to avoid some negative points, like “Terrible”, “awful” because they project more your feelings, not like real facts.
Details of the product:
The details of the product should be accurate and clear-cut. If you are talking about offline services like a home tutor, you can also add the details of a person, the date when started or the schedule followed.
If it is an online product, you must add the shopping website, then the date when it was bought, the date it was delivered, and the conditions of the product. Also, delivery is a problem in many of the countries and therefore, people would be really interested in knowing the time taken for the delivery.
Providing good online reviews is a huge part of not only online shopping, and also countless apps that help make others’ lives easier every day as much as Games, Uber, and many more. It is essential for businesses as well as customers to encourage writing some solid online reviews. If you guys had any tips on writing good reviews? Let us know in the comment sections!